USA Immigration Visa Lottery Program DV-Lottery 2018
OFFICIAL USA GREEN CARD LOTTERY REGISTRATION ENTRY year 2016
Live, Work, Study, Citizenship & Do Business in USA
Welcome to the USGC.org, the US GREEN CARD Lottery Registration and Information Center. With USGC.org you can file Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form (EDV) for the USA GREEN CARD LOTTERY Application - USAGC, also known as US DV-Lottery. The Official U.S. DV Lottery Immigration and Naturalization program is you chance immigrate to USA, where you can Live, Work, Sturdy, become a U.S. Citizen and bring your family to United States of America.
The USGC - US Green Card Lottery (DV-Lottery) - Is Official US Government Sponsored Program. This is quick and legal chance to Live Work and Study in USA for yourself and your family and become a US Citizen. The USGC- US GREEN CARD Diversity Visa Lottery is the legal way to get US Citizenship.
USA Green Card Lottery Registration 2016 (DV-2018)
U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Program
Apply for the Official DV-Lottery 2018 Entry
TO START THE PROCESS, CLICK ON
ABOUT USGC - US GREEN CARD LOTTERY
GREEN CARD LOTTERY ENTRY
Only Electronic Entry Form of Green Card Lottery (Diversity Visa) can be accepted for chance to win and become US Citizen. All Winners and their family members are able to live, work, and study in the United States and become US Citizen!
GREEN CARD LOTTERY IS OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT PROGRAM
The USA Congressional mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program is administered on an annual basis by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
Section 131 of the Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 and provides for a class of immigrants known as 'Diversity Immigrants'. Section 203(c) of the INA provides a maximum of 55,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) each fiscal year to be made available to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The annual US Green Card Diversity Visa Lottery program makes visas available to persons meeting simple, but strict, eligibility requirements. A Computer-Generated, Random Lottery Drawing chooses winners for DVs. The visas are distributed among six geographic regions,
With a greater number of visas going to regions with lower rates of immigration, and with no Visas going to nationals of countries sending more than 50,000 immigrants to the United States over the period of the past five years. Within each region, no single country may receive more than seven percent of the available DVs in any one year.
USA Green Card Lottery Рegistration 2016 (DV-2018)
Electronic US Diversity Visa Lottery Entry Form (eDV)
for DV-Lottery 2018 Visa Program at USGC.org Organization
This is The USA Green Card Lottery 2016 Registration Service Center
For The Official Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Program (DV-Lottery 2018)
by Entering Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery Entry Form (eDV Form)
- USA Green Card Lottery Winning Result Check, Did I Win Green Card Lottery?
- Common Mistakes when Checking Green Card Lottery Winning Results
- How to Increase Your Chances to Win USA Green Card Lottery?
- STEP 1 of 3 - Green Card Lottery -File Application
- STEP 2 of 3 - Payment & Service Plan for USA Green Card Lottery Registration
- STEP 3 of 3 - Photo, Spouse & Children Information
- Photo Requirements for USA Green Card Lottery Entry -USAGC Instructions for Submitting a Digital Photograph (Image)
- Photo Examples for USA Green Card Lottery Application (eDv Form) DV-Lottery Program
- DV-Lottery 2017 Eligible Countries for USA Green Card Lottery Program year 2015
- DV-2015 Countries Eligible for USA Green Card Lottery Program
- Countries Eligible for USA Green Card DV Lottery 2014
- DV-2013 COUNTRIES ELIGIBLE FOR U.S. GREEN CARD LOTTERY
- Countries Eligible for US Green Card Lottery DV-2012
- Immigration Poll of the Week 2
- About USGC Organization
- Contact Us on USGC.org Organization
Green Card News
- 08/22/2016 American Visa Application
- 08/15/2016 Replacement Social Security Number And Card
- 08/08/2016 The difference between a US Green Card and US Citizenship
- 08/01/2016 Nine Money Tips for Building Your American Dream
- 07/22/2016 What is a Green Card?
- 07/11/2016 USA immigration and its laws
- 07/05/2016 Difference between USA work visa and USA work permit
- 06/27/2016 American money